Lately I have been seeing a lot of my friends and family
posting blogs about their children, newly married life, single and dating life,
and fashion! I love reading blogs. I find it really interesting and it’s a
great way to stay in touch with people on the other side of the country, or in
other countries for that matter.
As I prepare to make the transition from being a full-time
student to a stay at home mom I was thinking about how it would be extremely
beneficial to me to have something that I do for me. That is just what this
blog is going to be. A place where I can take some time during the day to write
about some of the experiences I had during the day. Plus it’s a great way for
family and friends to say involved in our lives, and know what’s going on.
I can’t tell you that this will be a funny, deeply
inspiring, or an even interesting blog. But I can tell you that it will be
about my very real experience being a mom and wife.
No comments:
Post a Comment