Wednesday, December 11, 2013



This weekend we had the opportunity to spend time in Utah with my family. 

My brother had a cheer competition on Saturday. 


Go Herriman Cheer!! 


I loved having the opportunity to watch the team perform. I know they had worked hard on their routine and they did great! 

(sorry my pictures are a little blurry)

Since we were practically downtown we took the time to go see the Temple Square Christmas Lights. 

We bundled up in our coats, hats, and gloves and decided to take the chance with the weather. 


I think we went at the perfect time, there was hardly anyone there and we just got to take in the scenery.  


I loved just being on Temple Grounds. There was such peace and I knew in  my heart that is was the house of the Lord where Families can be Forever.  It was an amazing time to reflect on the true reason for Christmas. It isn't for the presents under the tree, or for my favorite holiday treats. Instead it is a time to reflect on our Savior and His light in our lives. It's a time to do as He did and serve those around us. It's a time to spend with loved ones who mean the most to us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment