I LOVE Sundays!
It's the start of a new week. During the day I have time to reflect on things that I did well throughout the week as well as things I can improve upon. It really is a fresh start to a new week, where I can become a better version of myself.
One thing I have been thinking about a lot lately is the role that technology plays in my life. I work from home which means I am usually on the computer for hours at a time. Lately I have noticed that I have gotten used to having the T.V. on for background noise and my phone is always within an arms reach.
After several people posted an about how technology should not be a form of entertainment for toddlers. To be completely honest I would jump for joy if McKay would sit and watch even 10 minutes of T.V. to keep him entertained. He is just too busy to stay entertained with television or a movie. But I began thinking about how I am not always able to give McKay my full attention with technology always at my fingertips.
This week in the name of self-improvement I am going to leave the T.V. off during the day and leave my phone on the table so I am not constantly on my phone.
Hopefully but not letting technology hog all my attention I can enjoy McKay while he is little, because he is already growing up too fast.

No comments:
Post a Comment