Where has the time gone?!
McKay is already 18 months old.
Some of McKay's favorites right now:
Food: Mac and Cheese- GRAPES. He loves grapes
Game: He loves taking my wooden spoons from the kitchen and hitting his ball.
TV Show: When I can get him to sit down for five seconds he likes Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood.
McKay is talking a lot more and it's cute to hear his little voice.
He loves playing outside. Because it's been warm outside I try and take him outside everyday, I know this warm weather wont last forever.
McKay is also really good at folding his arms during our prayer. But we have learned that if we leave food in front of him he'll take sneaky bites while we are praying.
Also the fridge became his favorite thing. He learned to open the fridge and before we knew it McKay was bringing us whole gallons of milk and trying to drink out of the gallon. We now have a lock on our fridge.
McKay loves to dance. His newest dance trick is spinning in circles. I think it's funny because he get's this look of intense concentration.
McKay loves to dance. His newest dance trick is spinning in circles. I think it's funny because he get's this look of intense concentration.






No comments:
Post a Comment