Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween



This was our first Halloween with McKay. I loved holidays being just the two of us, but it brings a completely different feeling having a baby during Halloween. I was so excited last year being pregnant that the day after Halloween I actually bought his costume for this year. Even before McKay was born we were calling him our little monkey. So it was only fit that for his first Halloween he was a monkey. Tavo and I tried to dress up as trees. Having McKay climb all over us, the leaves that I had on kept falling or being torn off, we gave up on that concept pretty quick. So we ended up just having leaves on a headband. It wasn’t what I was going for but it worked. 




Here in Rexburg the weather was frigid, which shouldn’t really be a surprise. Luckily we had an amazing ward party to go to. We had a baked potato bar (we are in Idaho you know), with lots of yummy desserts. They had a little Halloween hall, so we took McKay trick-or-treating indoors and escaped the cold weather.  It was such a great Halloween! Now that October is over and November has begun we can prepare for the rest of the holiday season.  We have even already started Christmas music at our house.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment