This weekend I had a realization. I realized that more often
than not I am not taking time to live in the moment. What I mean by “live in the moment” is to
stop worrying about the future or what’s to come and putting away the
technology, including my phone and computer, and just enjoying and being fully
engaged in the moment I am in.
I have a tendency to really look forward to the future. I
like to plan and figure out exactly how my life will play out. When I do this,
my planning for the future, seems to take away from me being in the moment.
President Thomas S. Monson said “Let us relish life as we
live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family.”
The time I have with McKay being so little is very limited,
and while we only have one baby I need to take the time to enjoy him fully. It
is my goal this week to make an effort to be more in the moment with McKay and
Tavo, and enjoy the journey.
(The Corn Maze)
In other news this
weekend Tavo and I had a date, well kind of, we just went to the movie during
nap time, so it wasn’t a McKay free date. We went and saw The SARATOV approach.
I would highly recommend seeing this movie. Tavo and I both loved it.


No comments:
Post a Comment