I have only been married for a little over 3 years. Still I
feel that I have learned a lot in those 3 years of marriage. One thing that I
feel is so important are the “little things” in marriage.
I feel so blessed to have a husband that is constantly doing
those “little things” for me.
One example of this is that I have class at 7:45 in morning.
Today I am teaching a workshop on enhancing relationships on campus which meant
I had to dress up (meaning I had to wear heals, which I don’t do a lot since
having McKay) I looked outside and it was SNOWING. He got out of bed and was
willing to take me to class so I didn’t have to worry about walking in the
snow.
He also noticed that the windshield wipers on my car needed
to be replaced. He bought the replacements for me and took time to put them on
and make sure they work. I could have easily done this myself but I love that
he took the time to do it for me.
I personally believe that it is those little things that
continue to build love and friendship in marriage.
I feel like I have been so busy at school this semester that
my wonderful hubby has been constantly taking time to do little acts of service
and supporting me all the time. Now it’s my turn….
This week I want to find some opportunities to reciprocate
some of those “little things.”
(I know I have already made a goal this week but
I REALLY REALLY love making goals.)
I will try and post some of the things I decided to do for
him.


No comments:
Post a Comment